I look like the Michelin Man in this but it is my favourite colour! And it's going to keep me nice and warm on the upper reaches of Everest. Down lower I won't need it, but on those last couple of days I'll be climbing and sleeping in it.
It's kind of like a cricket umpire's coat. I can fit so much inside, as there are pockets for everything I need to keep warm and handy:
- Water bottles 2x 1L
- Food (Chocolate (Yum!) and Gels (Yuk!))
- Sunburn cream
- Spare batteries
Down-filled one piece suit with Pertex Endurance outer
- Pertex Endurance is highly abrasion resistant and provides outstanding weather protection to the user
- 96% Goose Down in the torso and arms
- 90% Goose Down in the legs
- Total fill weight 750g
- Box wall construction eliminates cold spots and maximises warmth
- 6 outer pockets and 2 mesh internal pockets.
- Full length side zips with multiple pullers run from ankle to wrist to aid ventilation and access
- Articulated knees
- Internal support system
- Weight - 1600g
Mine weighs a little less, as they had to cut out a panel in the legs and move the knees up to fit me!